Top Ten Tuesday :: New & Upcoming Releases on my TBR

April 18, 2018

Hello! Welcome to top ten Tuesday (on Wednesday!)

Top ten Tuesday is hosted each week by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl, and this week was a 'choose your own theme' freebie. I thought I'd share 10 books from my TBR that are new and upcoming releases that publishers have kindly given me - either in physical copies or ebooks. The links will take you to the publisher's page for each title. Keep an eye out for more about each of these on my blog soon!



I have 4 review copies on my bedside table right now:

Whisper by Lynette Noni (Pantera Press)
I have been looking forward to this all year! I love Lynette Noni's Medoran Chronicles, and this was on my list of my most anticipated books for 2018

The Lily and the Rose by Jackie French (Harper Collins)
I read quite a few WW1 and WW2 historical fiction books last year and really enjoyed them, and how can you go past a) Jackie French and b) such a beautiful cover?!

The Jade Lily by Kirsty Manning (Allen & Unwin)
I won this one in a giveaway - I think it was on Goodreads. It looks fantastic - I love stories about women, and this is one of those ones that stretches across generations and settings.
 
Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff (Allen & Unwin)
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! I am so excited about this! A lovely friend loaned me this one, and I'm hoping to get to it in the next week or so! I'm going to two bookish events in the next few weeks that Jay Kristoff is speaking at, and I just can't wait.

As well as these physical books, I also have quite a few e-books that I have either received through NetGalley or directly via emails - so many that it was hard to narrow down to just 6 more for this list!

The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart by Holly Ringland (Harper Collins)
This cover! This one just sounded interesting, and there is so much buzz around it that I was super keen to check it out.

Circe by Madeline Miller (Bloomsbury Publishing)
Another buzzy book with a gorgeous cover!
 
The Paris Seamstress by Natasha Lester (Hachette)
More historical (war) fiction about women from different generations and places.

The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross (Harper Collins)  
This is actually my current read and I'm really enjoying it! And I've seen the finished copy in stores and it is BEAUTIFUL (I am a sucker for a gold foiled cover!)

Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (Harlequin Books Australia) 
I read Amanda Foody's Daughter of the Burning City last year, and while this isn't a sequel I enjoyed that one so much I was definitely keen to check this out too!

Emergence by Marita Smith (Harbour Publishing House)
This is #loveOzYA specfic from an LGBTQI author, and the story sounds really intriguing! I'm always here for a bit of scifi, and I really want to read more of it!
 
So those are my top 10 new/upcoming books waiting for me to read and review them!

Don't forget to pop over to That Artsy Reader Girl to see what everyone else is talking about this week!

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe