#loveozya :: Zac & Mia :: A.J. Betts

March 14, 2018

Zac & Mia has been vaguely on my radar for a while, but if there is one thing that will give me the push I need to finally read something it is hearing there is a movie or TV adaptation. To be honest I'm not even really sure what the story is with the TV series - when we'll get it here - but I still wanted to get to the book first.

 
I borrowed this one from the library, and once I got started I absolutely flew through it. I loved the way the story was told - first from one character's perspective, then alternating, and then one character again.

Reading this also made me realise that I need to pay more attention to what I'm picking up to read in public - I honestly had no idea what this was about when I grabbed it from my library loan stack on the way out the door, then I opened it on the bus and realised it is about kids with cancer (which, tbh, now the comparisons to The Fault in their Stars make sense... lol).

Overall this was a great read - funny but also SAD - I gave it 3.5 stars.

xo Bron

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe